Annandale Village provides progressive life assistance to adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities and acquired brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment.
As the Housekeeper for our 32 bed nursing home, you would be performing the day-to-day activities of housekeeping in accordance with current federal, state and local standards, and as may be directed by the Administrator or Director of Nursing, to ensure that the facility is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner. The schedule for this position is Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 6p-9p, & Every Other Weekend 12p-8p
The Duties and Responsibilities of this position are but not limited to:
· Performs day-to-day housekeeping functions and specific tasks as assigned; cleans, washes, polishes, sanitizes, deodorizes and disinfects all areas and items in the facility including furnishings, fixtures, ashtrays, trash bins, windows, mirrors, floors, carpets, walls, ceilings, bathrooms, etc., using proper cleaning and disinfecting solutions and procedures; ensures that work areas are maintained in a clean, safe, comfortable and attractive manner, clearly marked with caution or safety signs as required; ensures that work areas are free of all hazardous objects and that all equipment, tools and supplies are properly stored at all times; ensures that established Universal Precautions and infection control, isolation, fire, safety and sanitation practices and procedures are maintained and followed when performing housekeeping duties; and promptly reports all hazardous conditions and equipment to the Administrator or the Director of Nursing.
· Maintains resident confidentiality; treats residents with kindness, dignity and respect; and knows and complies with the Resident’s Rights rules.
· Ensures that work and cleaning schedules are followed and reports all incidents and accidents to the Administrator or the Director of Nursing.
· Ensures that equipment, work and supply carts are properly cleaned and stored; ensures that an adequate level of housekeeping supplies is maintained at all times and advises the Administrator or Director of Nursing of supply needs.
At Annandale Village, our staff are an integral part of Annandale's prosperity and we want our team to know how much they are appreciated. In addition to a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits we also offer:
· 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 3% match, with participation.
· A FREE meal per shift.
· The opportunity to earn annual merit increases.
· An Employee Referral Incentive Program $$
Characteristics: Compassionate, Great Interpersonal Skills, Self-Starter, Proven ability to follow instructions, detailed oriented and MOST importantly a Team Player!
Minimum Qualifications: Must be at least 21 years of age, have a valid Class C Georgia Driver’s License, proof of vehicle insurance, and meet company policy regarding MVR requirements. Must meet state requirements regarding a Georgia, National, and FBI criminal history record check which requires fingerprinting. Must undergo and pass a drug screening and screening for Tuberculosis.
Annandale Village is a Drug Free Work Place. EOE
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.