Annandale Village provides progressive life assistance to adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities and acquired brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment.
We have F/T Day, 7a-7:30p, F/T Night 7p-7:30a & Every Other Weekend positions available. You would supervise the day-to-day nursing activities of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards governing the facility, and as may be directed by the Director of Nursing, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Exercises supervisory authority, even at times when the RN is on duty and must use discretion and independent judgment to ensure proper discipline and productivity.
The Duties and Responsibilities are but not limited to:
· Directs the day-to-day functions of nursing activities.
· Assists with the orientation of new staff.
· Evaluates resident complaints to determine the appropriate plan of care, communicates with physicians and other healthcare provides as necessary to ensure timely treatment and resolution.
· Distributes and maintains records of controlled drugs and insures their security
· Performs and/or supervises the medication administration processes, administration of prescribed treatments and other therapies.
At Annandale Village, our staff are an integral part of Annandale's prosperity and we want our team to know how much they are appreciated. In addition to a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits we also offer:
· 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 3% match, with participation.
· A FREE meal per shift.
· A life insurance policy PAID for by Annandale Village.
· Earn up to nineteen days of Paid Time Off per year.
· The opportunity to earn annual merit increases.
· An Employee Referral Incentive Program $$
· Education:Graduate of an accredited school for Licensed Practical Nursing and currently licensed as an LPN in Georgia.
· Experience:Three to five years of recent LPN supervisory experience, must be able to supervise and instruct others, and to exercise independent judgment. Ability to respond to emergencies; ability to respond to and seek supervision.
· Skills:Exceptional Interpersonal Skills, Solid Communication Skills, Problem Solver & Stellar Time Management Skills
· Characteristics:A caring nature with great attention to detail and MOST importantly a Team Player!
Annandale Village is a Drug Free Workplace and an EOE.
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.