Annandale Village provides progressive life assistance to adults with developmental and intellectual disabilities and acquired brain injuries so that they can maximize their abilities and maintain their independence in the least restrictive environment.
As the Assisted Living Technician, you will be performing non-professional direct care duties following the care plan under the direction and supervision of the Administrator. You would assist with providing skills training to maintain abilities of our clients including, but not limited to; maintaining a safe and clean room, laundry skills, personal hygiene, and interpersonal relationships with their housemates. Maintains a positive physical, social and psychological environment for our clients at the Assisted Living Center at Annandale.
The Duties and Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Understands and uses Universal Precautions and follows established infection control, hazardous communication and other safety rules. Ensures cleanliness of assigned client’s rooms; and promptly reports all violations of safety and sanitation rules to the Administrator. Assists our clients with laundry including washing, drying and ironing.
- Will assist in group and one to one activities program for our clients as assigned.
- Completes clinical and behavioral documentation accurately and timely.
- Assists our clients with activities of daily living care. Provides non-professional direct care including perineal care, catheter care, and assistance w/ bed mobility, positioning in / out of wheelchairs / chairs, bed, showers, bathtubs, etc.
At Annandale Village, our staff are an integral part of Annandale's prosperity and we want our team to know how much they are appreciated. In addition to a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits we also offer:
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 3% match, with participation.
- A FREE meal per shift.
- A life insurance policy PAID for by Annandale Village.
- Earn up to nineteen days of Paid Time Off per year.
- The opportunity to earn annual merit increases.
- An Employee Referral Incentive Program $$
- Education: Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Skills: Exceptional Interpersonal Skills, Solid Communication Skills, & Stellar Time Management Skills
- Characteristics: A caring nature with great attention to detail and MOST importantly a Team Player!
Annandale Village is a Drug Free Workplace and an EOE.
Unsolicited resumes will not be accepted.